Click on the button below to register for ICOSDA 2022:
We advise that you apply for your visitor’s visa without delay.
If you are giving a presentation at the conference, please visit the Scientific Program page for more information.
Payment MethodsThe following methods of payments are allowed:
- ACH payment from US bank accounts. Must have a valid ABA number.
- Debit/Credit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) card (plus an additional 2.25% processing fee).
|Type||General Registration Fee||Student Registration Fee|
|Early: Through August 1, 2022||$400||$200|
|Regular: Through September 15, 2022||$425||$225|
|Late: After September 15, 2022||$450||$250|
What does my registration fee cover?
- Conference materials
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for Friday, October 14, 2022
- Breakfast and Lunch for Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Morning and afternoon breaks for October 14 and October 15 (beverages and snacks)
All meals are buffet style.
80% of the registration fee will be refunded if a signed written notice (either as e-mail attachment in PDF format or by postal mail) is received by the Department of Mathematics by 5:00 p.m. EDT on August 25, 2022. The address and e-mail are listed below.
After 5:00 p.m. EDT on August 25, 2022, no registration fee will be refunded. However, another individual may be substituted without any penalty.
If you have questions regarding your registration, please contact the Department of Mathematics at firstname.lastname@example.org.