Thank you for your participation in the ICOSDA 2022. All of the presentations will be on October 14 and 15. We will have two full day of outstanding programs covering a wide variety of topics. The following are important information to help you get ready for the conference.
We are now soliciting abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Please click one of the buttons below to submit an abstract.
Be sure to click “Submit” once you finish the form. All topic-invited speakers must identify their session chair in their submission.
The abstract submission deadline is May 31, 2022.
Note that submitting an abstract does NOT register you for the conference. Please visit the Registration Information page to register for the conference.
Information for oral presentations
For all oral presenters, including Keynotes, Plenary, Topic-invited and General-invited speakers:
- Each presentation room will be equipped with a PC laptop computer to host your presentations (in PPT or PDF format).
- Please note the DoubleTree by Hilton is not be able to support MAC computer. If you plan to use your own MAC computer, you will also need to bring the proper cable to connect to the projection system.
- Each oral presenter is asked to prepare and bring your own presentation in either PPT or PDF format in a USB flash drive. (Not a Type C USB)
- Please always bring a backup presentation file with you,
- On the day, prior to your presentation, bring your flash drive and upload your presentation to the laptop in your presentation room, and make sure your presentation can be opened properly before the session starts.
Poster presentation information
For student poster presentations:
- The location for Poster Presentations will be announced in advance.
- An easel and a presentation board will be available in the poster display area. The size will be announced in advance.
- Student presenters are asked to prepare their posters, which will be displayed on the presentation board.
- A name card is attached to the display board. Presenters are asked to display their posters prior to the break on October 14.
- The poster presentation and discussion will be on October 14 at a time to be announced.